sábado, 8 de março de 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge: Progress - week 1

    Hello!

    Today begins the second week of the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge, and I came to show you my progress during the first one.




    I started the Challenge reading the ebook Lingering Echoes, by Erica Kiefer. A story about recovery, friendship and love.

     Escaping a little from the challenge I read a funny graphic novel. After that I got back to my TBR list with The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfus, a epic fantasy with many pages. 



          FinishedLingering Echoes, by Erica Kiefer (review in Portuguese)
          Reading: The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento), by Patrick Rothfuss
          Total amount read: 480 pages


    A good start.

    Ha det bra!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário