sexta-feira, 16 de maio de 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10.0 - Challenges: Rainbow of Books

    Hei alle!

    We are at the fifth day of the Bout of Books 10 and it's challenge time!

    Today we have another two challenges being hosted:  Cover Scavenger Hunt -- The Book Monsters ; Rainbow of Books -- Neon Yeti Reads.

    I'll have to spend some time trying to discover all books in the Cover Scavenger Hunt. If I succeed I'll come back and do another post with the answers.

     The Rainbow of Books Challenge was more easy to try and I think I made a beautiful rainbow. :)
 

     The books I used to build this rainbow was:


     What do you guys think of my rainbow?

     Ha det bra!!

2 comentários:

  1. Lovely rainbow! Os livros que usaste fazem mesmo lembrar um arco-íris. Adoro as cores! ;)

    ResponderExcluir